The Miracle Dome is the ‘God-given mandate’ to Prophet Jerome Fernando. The construction of the Miracle Dome was made possible because of the generous giving by members of KRC The Glorious Church, Glorious Global Church congregation and Partners of Prophet Jerome Fernando Ministries (PJFM). Construction began in 2015 and has taken six years to completion. Our purpose is to be the premier institute in South Asia for international tourism.
The Board of Trustees and support staff have been instrumental in spearheading the construction in readiness to open the facilities to local and international guests in May 2022.
The strategic direction and day to day operations are spearheaded by an experienced executive team of multi-disciplined professionals.
THE FACILITY INCLUDES:
- A lobby which warmly welcomes visitors is designed in a manner which provides space and comfort. The chandelier and wall features are elegantly handcrafted.
- A 5,000 seater main auditorium designed with split levels, comprising of a balcony which provides a panoramic view of the auditorium and stage. It is built to international standards for comfort and safety. All the accessories, which includes seating, acoustics, sound, lighting, stage and back stage facilities are handpicked and configured for quality and technical purpose.
- Purpose-built halls are available for conferences, exhibitions, private gatherings and banquets with luxury features and fittings.
- A number of meeting rooms with state-of-the-art technical equipment.
- On-site accommodation, restaurant, catering services and other essential facilities for visitors who need to be resident during their visit.
- Ample parking with secure entry and exit, security and surveillance systems.
To attract the nations to Sri Lanka, putting the ‘Pearl of the Indian Ocean’ on the world map.
To equip the facility with the best possible infrastructure, equipment, services and people.
The affairs of Miracle Dome ICSI are audited by KPMG and the legal aspects are handled by M/s D. L. & F. De Saram.